Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 3/17/2010, 6:00 pm

  • aptgetremove
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
      I'm coming! You gained a new person!

      Molly

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
        Perhaps we should meet at Judy's. I like what Judy has 'on the menu'.... Seriously though, I can't make it. Jason has a meeting that night.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com> wrote:

        I'll be there too!

        See you there -
        Chris

        On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
        FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

        We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

        > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        >  http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
        >
        > West Loop SnB
        > Wednesday March 17, 2010
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
        > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        >  Copyright © 2010
        >  Yahoo! Inc.
        >  http://www.yahoo. com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/ privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        >  http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           westloopsnb- digest@yahoogroups.com
           westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
            Welcome, Molly. Judy, I am on my way over. Should be there in 20. ;-D

            Sent from my iPhone

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com
            http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

            wrote:
[...]

            Recent Activity:

              Message 5 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010

                Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010

                Message 6 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010
                  see ya'll tomorrow.

                  Sorry you are having such a bad health streak Joan, but I know you will like your swift. I bought both the ball winder and wood swift (Lacie's) from Joann's and have loved having them.

                  Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010