Re: West Loop SnB, 3/17/2010, 6:00 pm

  • pliss78
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
      FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

      We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
        I'll be there too!

        See you there -
        Chris

        On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
        FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

        We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
        >
        > West Loop SnB
        > Wednesday March 17, 2010
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
        > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
        > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        >
        > Notes:
        > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        >  Copyright © 2010
        >  Yahoo! Inc.
        >  http://www.yahoo.com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
           westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
          I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          I'll be there too!

          See you there -
          Chris

          On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
          FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

          We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
          >
          > West Loop SnB
          > Wednesday March 17, 2010
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
          > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
          > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          >
          > Notes:
          > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          >  Copyright © 2010
          >  Yahoo! Inc.
          >  http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
             westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • aptgetremove
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
            I'm coming! You gained a new person!

            Molly

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
              Perhaps we should meet at Judy's. I like what Judy has 'on the menu'.... Seriously though, I can't make it. Jason has a meeting that night.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

              I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com> wrote:

              I'll be there too!

              See you there -
              Chris

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                  Welcome, Molly. Judy, I am on my way over. Should be there in 20. ;-D

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  http://judyperez. blogspot. com
                  http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

                  wrote:
[...]

                  Recent Activity:

                    Message 8 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010

                      Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010

                      Message 9 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010
                        see ya'll tomorrow.

                        Sorry you are having such a bad health streak Joan, but I know you will like your swift. I bought both the ball winder and wood swift (Lacie's) from Joann's and have loved having them.

                        Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010