    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 10, 2010

      Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.

    • pliss78
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2010
        FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

        We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
          I'll be there too!

          See you there -
          Chris

          On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
          FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

          We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
          >
          > West Loop SnB
          > Wednesday March 17, 2010
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
          > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
          > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          >
          > Notes:
          > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          >  Copyright © 2010
          >  Yahoo! Inc.
          >  http://www.yahoo.com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
             westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
            I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

            I'll be there too!

            See you there -
            Chris

            On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 12:51 PM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
            FYI -- We have decided to meet on St. Paddy's Day. (I'll be there)

            We've had so many new members lately -- we hope to see a few of you next week.

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
            >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
            >
            > West Loop SnB
            > Wednesday March 17, 2010
            > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.)
            > (The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 2 minutes.)
            > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
            >
            > Notes:
            > Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.
            >

            > All Rights Reserved
            >  Copyright © 2010
            >  Yahoo! Inc.
            >  http://www.yahoo.com
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
               westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • aptgetremove
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
              I'm coming! You gained a new person!

              Molly

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                Perhaps we should meet at Judy's. I like what Judy has 'on the menu'.... Seriously though, I can't make it. Jason has a meeting that night.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Mar 12, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                I am cooking my corned beef and cabbage today so I Can be there on Wednesday too ;-)

                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Mar 12, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@gmail. com> wrote:

                I'll be there too!

                See you there -
                Chris

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 12, 2010
                    Welcome, Molly. Judy, I am on my way over. Should be there in 20. ;-D

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    http://judyperez. blogspot. com
                    http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

                    wrote:
[...]

                    Recent Activity:

                      Message 9 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010

                        Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010

                        Message 10 of 10 , Mar 16, 2010
                          see ya'll tomorrow.

                          Sorry you are having such a bad health streak Joan, but I know you will like your swift. I bought both the ball winder and wood swift (Lacie's) from Joann's and have loved having them.

                          Date: Wednesday March 17, 2010