    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
      See you all tomorrow!

      Chris

      On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:01 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday March 2, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010

        Date: Tuesday March 2, 2010

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2010
          I'll be there tonight.  Maybe a few minutes late.

          Date: Tuesday March 2, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Date: Tuesday March 2, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Date: Tuesday March 2, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.