    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
      I'm working on it. Last project is complete. I'd have to start a new one...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 16, 2010, at 6:58 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm going to be there - anyone else?

      Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
          I am pretty sure I'll be there with at least Nina, maybe Ty too

          Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010

            Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010