    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
      I'm going to be there - anyone else?

      On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
        I'm working on it. Last project is complete. I'd have to start a new one...

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010
            I am pretty sure I'll be there with at least Nina, maybe Ty too

            Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 16, 2010

              Date: Wednesday February 17, 2010