    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
      I got a bit stuck at work, I am still coming - leaving now.

      Chris

      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      I'll be there (but will be about 10-15 mins late).

      Looking forward to it,

      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I will hopefully be there I am a little iffy since wednesday is nina's birthday and thursday i fly to Dallas to teach.

      I wanted to mention to the other chris, are you on this list or only the ravelry?, that the origami society does not meet this month because of the valentine themed chocolate festival that happens at garfield park on the 13th.

      On Jan 31, 2010, at 7:45 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'll be there - hopefully I'll see someone else there!

      Chris

      On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Joan B <joanhb@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I won’t be able to attend—I want to watch the election returns.

       Joan B