Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting, 1/10/2007, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
      I plan on attending this month - as long as someone else will be there.

      Judy, if you are coming - can you bring those KnitPicks sample cards?

      Thanks,

      Paula

      On 9 Jan 2007 18:04:58 -0000, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
      > wrote:
      Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

      Title: West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 10, 2007
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Location: West Gate Coffe House
      Street: 924 West Madison Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: All level of knitters are welcome!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting, 1/10/2007, 6:00 pm Sure, I’ll be there and bring the cards.

        judy.perez@...
        See my art quilts at
        http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

        Date:  Wednesday January 10, 2007
        Time:  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        Repeats:  This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
        Location:  West Gate Coffe House
        Street:  924 West Madison Avenue
        City State Zip:  Chicago, IL
        Notes:  All level of knitters are welcome!

        Copyright © 2007  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

      • mpannozzo73
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
          I will be there too. See you then!

          --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...>
          wrote:

          > I plan on attending this month - as long as someone else will be
          there.

          > Judy, if you are coming - can you bring those KnitPicks sample
          cards?

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Paula
          >

          > On 9 Jan 2007 18:04:58 -0000, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <
          > westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > >
          > > Reminder from: *westloopsnb Yahoo!
          > > * Title: West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting Date: Wednesday
          January 10,
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal?v=75>
          > > Copyright (c) 2007 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/> All
          Rights Reserved