    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
      I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

      Sorry ladies!
      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 20, 2010, at 3:10 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

      http://judyperez. blogspot. com
      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

      On Jan 20, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Joan B wrote:

      My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to seeAnnie.

       Joan B