    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2010

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010

    • Joan B
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010

        My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

         Joan B

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010
          enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
            I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

            Sorry ladies!
            Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com