  • reina eigen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2010
      Cant do Wednesdays...have to watch the girls, but plan on being there for the next Tuesday meetup.

      Reina

      On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      Think I can do it too

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

      Hopefully see you then!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 19, 2010

        Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010

      • Joan B
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010

          My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

           Joan B

          How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

          Hopefully see you then!
          Chris

          On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Reminder from:

          westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          West Loop SnB

          Wednesday January 20, 2010

          Time:

          6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

          Repeats:

          This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

          Next reminder:

          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Location:

          Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

          Notes:

          Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010
            enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
              I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

              Sorry ladies!
              Simone

              Sent from my iPhone

              http://judyperez. blogspot. com