    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 15, 2010
      Think I can do it too

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 4:46 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I'm planning on it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

      Hopefully see you then!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

    • reina eigen
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2010
        Cant do Wednesdays...have to watch the girls, but plan on being there for the next Tuesday meetup.

        Reina

        On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        Think I can do it too

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 19, 2010

          Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010

        • Joan B
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010

            My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

             Joan B

            How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

            Hopefully see you then!
            Chris

            On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Wednesday January 20, 2010

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

            Next reminder:

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010
              enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

                Sorry ladies!
                Simone

                Sent from my iPhone

                http://judyperez. blogspot. com