    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 15, 2010
      I'm planning on it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jan 15, 2010, at 2:13 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

      Hopefully see you then!
      Chris

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

        Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      • reina eigen
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2010
          Cant do Wednesdays...have to watch the girls, but plan on being there for the next Tuesday meetup.

          Reina

          On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          Think I can do it too

          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

          Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 19, 2010

            Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010

          • Joan B
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010

              My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

               Joan B

              How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

              Hopefully see you then!
              Chris

              On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Reminder from:

              westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              West Loop SnB

              Wednesday January 20, 2010

              Time:

              6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

              Repeats:

              This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

              Next reminder:

              The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Location:

              Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

              Notes:

              Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010
                enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                  I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

                  Sorry ladies!
                  Simone

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  http://judyperez. blogspot. com