    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 13, 2010

      Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 15, 2010
        How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

        Hopefully see you then!
        Chris

        Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

            Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

          • reina eigen
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2010
              Cant do Wednesdays...have to watch the girls, but plan on being there for the next Tuesday meetup.

              Reina

              On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

              Think I can do it too

              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

              Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 19, 2010

                Date: Wednesday January 20, 2010

              • Joan B
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010

                  My eyes are getting better and I thought I would join you, but forgot that I’m taking my daughter and 5-year old granddaughter to see Annie.

                   Joan B

                  How's Wednesday looking for everyone?  I'm planning on being there.

                  Hopefully see you then!
                  Chris

                  On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:59 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Reminder from:

                  westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

                  Title:

                  West Loop SnB

                  Wednesday January 20, 2010

                  Time:

                  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

                  Repeats:

                  This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

                  Next reminder:

                  The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days.

                  Location:

                  Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

                  Notes:

                  Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 20, 2010
                    enjoy the play joan, maybe next time ;-)

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 21, 2010
                      I'm an idiot!! I thought today was Wednesday! My schedule is off in my head because of the holiday Monday. I'm so sorry. I was all set to go as I have a project I'm working on and 2 hours would have been divine!

                      Sorry ladies!
                      Simone

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      http://judyperez. blogspot. com