West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting, 1/10/2007, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007

      Title: West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting

      Date: Wednesday January 10, 2007
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
      Location: West Gate Coffe House
      Street: 924 West Madison Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: All level of knitters are welcome!

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
        I plan on attending this month - as long as someone else will be there.

        Judy, if you are coming - can you bring those KnitPicks sample cards?

        Thanks,

        Paula

        On 9 Jan 2007 18:04:58 -0000, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
        > wrote:
        Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

        Title: West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
          Re: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting, 1/10/2007, 6:00 pm Sure, I’ll be there and bring the cards.

          judy.perez@...
          See my art quilts at
          http://www.judyperez.blogspot.com

          Date:  Wednesday January 10, 2007
          Time:  6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          Repeats:  This event repeats every month on the second Wednesday.
          Location:  West Gate Coffe House
          Street:  924 West Madison Avenue
          City State Zip:  Chicago, IL
          Notes:  All level of knitters are welcome!

          Copyright © 2007  Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/>  All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

        • mpannozzo73
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2007
            I will be there too. See you then!

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Paula Liss" <p.a.liss@...>
            wrote:

            > I plan on attending this month - as long as someone else will be
            there.

            > Judy, if you are coming - can you bring those KnitPicks sample
            cards?

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Paula
            >

            > On 9 Jan 2007 18:04:58 -0000, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com <
            > westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            > >
            > > Reminder from: *westloopsnb Yahoo!
            > > * Title: West Loop SnB Monthly Meeting Date: Wednesday
            January 10,
            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal?v=75>
            > > Copyright (c) 2007 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com/> All
            Rights Reserved