Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 1/5/2010, 6:00 pm

  • kathleen mcdonald
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 6, 2010
      thanks - I look forward to meeting the group.
      kathy mcdonald

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Judy Perez wrote:

      I am sorry you have the flu. Between getting sick, having sick kids, work commitments and other conflicts that arise it can be really hard to keep a small group going, so we really look forward to meeting you next month.

      get well soon,

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:51 AM, kathleen mcdonald wrote:

      I really want to start knitting again and be there with the group. Today though I have the flu and will not be there. Please remind of the next Tuesday and I will be there.  For now I can't do the Wednesdays because I have Physical Therapy.

      kathy mcdonald

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

      And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

      See you there!

      On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
      Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

      See you there (I might be a few mins late)

      --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:
      > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
      > West Loop SnB
      > Tuesday January 5, 2010
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
      > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      > Notes:
      > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
      > All Rights Reserved
      >  Copyright © 2010