Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 1/5/2010, 6:00 pm

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
      Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

      The only way it will get better is if people participate.

      On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM, P A <peglu12@...> wrote:

      this group is a joke!

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
        Kathy,

        I am sorry you have the flu. Between getting sick, having sick kids, work commitments and other conflicts that arise it can be really hard to keep a small group going, so we really look forward to meeting you next month.

        get well soon,

        On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:51 AM, kathleen mcdonald wrote:

        I really want to start knitting again and be there with the group. Today though I have the flu and will not be there. Please remind of the next Tuesday and I will be there.  For now I can't do the Wednesdays because I have Physical Therapy.

        kathy mcdonald

           http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/join

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
          I appreciate this wonderful little group that understands that sometimes family and health take precident over knitting/crocheting.

          Happy New Year!
          Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

          Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

          The only way it will get better is if people participate.

          On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM, P A <peglu12@yahoo. com> wrote:

          this group is a joke!

          I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

          And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

          See you there!
          Chris

          On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
          Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

          See you there (I might be a few mins late)

          Paula

          --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

          > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
          >  http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal

          > West Loop SnB
          > Tuesday January 5, 2010
          > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
          > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
          > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
          >
          > Notes:
          > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
          >

          > All Rights Reserved
          >  Copyright © 2010
          >  Yahoo! Inc.
          >  http://www.yahoo. com
          >
          > Privacy Policy:
          >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/ privacy/us
          >
          > Terms of Service:
          >  http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

          <*> Your email settings:
             Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:

             (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
             westloopsnb- digest@yahoogroups.com
             westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        • kathleen mcdonald
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 6, 2010
            thanks - I look forward to meeting the group.
            kathy mcdonald