Re: [westloopsnb] Re: West Loop SnB, 1/5/2010, 6:00 pm

  • kathleen mcdonald
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
      I really want to start knitting again and be there with the group. Today though I have the flu and will not be there. Please remind of the next Tuesday and I will be there.  For now I can't do the Wednesdays because I have Physical Therapy.

      kathy mcdonald

      On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

      And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

      See you there!
      Chris

      On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
      Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

      See you there (I might be a few mins late)

      Paula

      --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

      > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
      >  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
      >
      > West Loop SnB
      > Tuesday January 5, 2010
      > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
      > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
      >
      > Notes:
      > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
      >

      > All Rights Reserved
      >  Copyright © 2010
      >  Yahoo! Inc.
      >  http://www.yahoo. com
      >
      > Privacy Policy:
      >  http://privacy. yahoo.com/ privacy/us
      >
      > Terms of Service:
      >  http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/join
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         westloopsnb- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
         westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

         http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
        I will not be able to make it!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

        I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

        And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

        See you there!
        Chris

        On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
        Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

        See you there (I might be a few mins late)

        Paula

        --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

        > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
        >  http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
        >
        > West Loop SnB
        > Tuesday January 5, 2010
        > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
        > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
        > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
        >
        > Notes:
        > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
        >

        > All Rights Reserved
        >  Copyright © 2010
        >  Yahoo! Inc.
        >  http://www.yahoo. com
        >
        > Privacy Policy:
        >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/ privacy/us
        >
        > Terms of Service:
        >  http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           westloopsnb- digest@yahoogroups.com
           westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

      • P A
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
          this group is a joke!

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
            Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

            The only way it will get better is if people participate.

            this group is a joke!

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
              Kathy,

              I am sorry you have the flu. Between getting sick, having sick kids, work commitments and other conflicts that arise it can be really hard to keep a small group going, so we really look forward to meeting you next month.

              get well soon,

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                I appreciate this wonderful little group that understands that sometimes family and health take precident over knitting/crocheting.

                Happy New Year!
                Simone

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

                The only way it will get better is if people participate.

                this group is a joke!

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 6, 2010
                  thanks - I look forward to meeting the group.
                  kathy mcdonald