    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 29, 2009

      Date: Tuesday January 5, 2010
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2010

        Date: Tuesday January 5, 2010

      • pliss78
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
          Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately. I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

          See you there (I might be a few mins late)

          Paula

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
            I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

            And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

            See you there!
            Chris

            On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@...> wrote:
            Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

            See you there (I might be a few mins late)

            Paula

            --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
            >  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/westloopsnb/cal
            >
            > West Loop SnB
            > Tuesday January 5, 2010
            > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
            > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
            > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
            >
            > Notes:
            > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
            >

            > All Rights Reserved
            >  Copyright © 2010
            >  Yahoo! Inc.
            >  http://www.yahoo.com
            >
            > Privacy Policy:
            >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us
            >
            > Terms of Service:
            >  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               westloopsnb-digest@yahoogroups.com
               westloopsnb-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • kathleen mcdonald
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
              I really want to start knitting again and be there with the group. Today though I have the flu and will not be there. Please remind of the next Tuesday and I will be there.  For now I can't do the Wednesdays because I have Physical Therapy.

              kathy mcdonald

                 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/join

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                I will not be able to make it!!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jan 5, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                I'll be on time - maybe a bit early.  I'm planning on coming right from work.

                And since we're past the craziness of the holidays, and as a new year's resolution - I'll be at knitting..  Even if no one else shows, it will at least give me a bit of time to work on my projects and have a glass of wine.

                See you there!
                Chris

                On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 9:12 AM, pliss78 <p.a.liss@gmail. com> wrote:
                Hi ALL -- We've had several new members join the Yahoo Group lately.  I just wanted to let the newbies know that we WILL be meeting tonight (finally) -- Please feel free to come out and join our small group!

                See you there (I might be a few mins late)

                Paula

                --- In westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com, westloopsnb@ yahoogroups. com wrote:

                > Reminder from: westloopsnb Yahoo! Group
                >  http://groups.yahoo.com/ group/westloopsn b/cal
                >
                > West Loop SnB
                > Tuesday January 5, 2010
                > 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
                > (This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.)
                > Location: Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)
                >
                > Notes:
                > First Tuesday of the Month meeting.
                >

                > All Rights Reserved
                >  Copyright © 2010
                >  Yahoo! Inc.
                >  http://www.yahoo. com
                >
                > Privacy Policy:
                >  http://privacy.yahoo.com/ privacy/us
                >
                > Terms of Service:
                >  http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

                <*> Your email settings:
                   Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                   (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                   westloopsnb- digest@yahoogroups.com
                   westloopsnb- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

                   http://docs.yahoo.com/ info/terms/

              • P A
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                  this group is a joke!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                    Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

                    The only way it will get better is if people participate.

                    this group is a joke!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                      Kathy,

                      I am sorry you have the flu. Between getting sick, having sick kids, work commitments and other conflicts that arise it can be really hard to keep a small group going, so we really look forward to meeting you next month.

                      get well soon,

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 5, 2010
                        I appreciate this wonderful little group that understands that sometimes family and health take precident over knitting/crocheting.

                        Happy New Year!
                        Simone

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Jan 5, 2010, at 1:38 PM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

                        Considering that we've only had 4 people consistently showing up to any meetings for the past couple years, I don't think we've been doing that badly.  At least we've been keeping it alive.

                        The only way it will get better is if people participate.

                        this group is a joke!

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 6, 2010
                          thanks - I look forward to meeting the group.
                          kathy mcdonald