RE: [westloopsnb] West Loop SnB, 12/16/2009, 6:00 pm

  • Joan B
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009

      I am so glad that your daughter is ok.  I have been in Anaphylactic shock several times and it is a frightening experience; I now carry an epipen.

       Joan B

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009
        Judy, I'm really happy to hear your daughter is doing much better. Poor thing!!

        Have a wonderful time with your husband and family!!

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 14, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

        I am in the er with my daughter, she has had a bad allergic reaction to something, I think it may be a new thyroid med. When she woke up Her lips and mouth were swollen and red, with difficulty breathing and racing heart.

        She is on an iv with benadryl and steroids. The swelling has gone down, but they want to move her upstairs and keep her over night for observation and to check her thyroid levels.

        So unfortunately I think I am out again.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.