    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 14, 2009
      Judy -- I hope everything turns out OK.

      Also, I hope everyone has a good holiday -- we'll have to be sure we figure something out and get together in January.

      Paula

      On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      Judy! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for her!!

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I am in the er with my daughter, she has had a bad allergic reaction to something, I think it may be a new thyroid med. When she woke up Her lips and mouth were swollen and red, with difficulty breathing and racing heart.

      She is on an iv with benadryl and steroids. The swelling has gone down, but they want to move her upstairs and keep her over night for observation and to check her thyroid levels.

      So unfortunately I think I am out again.

      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 14, 2009, at 8:10 AM, Christine Witkowski <cwitkows@...> wrote:

      I'm sorry I'm so last minute in my reply - If you are still up for it, I'm happy to get together today - just let me know.

      Chris

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I can't believe I am doing this, but i can't make this one either. My husband is coming home on tuesday. I haven't seen him in 2 1/2 months and want to spend time with him on wednesday. Does anyone want to get together on monday?

      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 15, 2009

          Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009

        • Joan B
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009

            I am so glad that your daughter is ok.  I have been in Anaphylactic shock several times and it is a frightening experience; I now carry an epipen.

             Joan B

[...]

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Wednesday December 16, 2009

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

            Next reminder:

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009
              Judy, I'm really happy to hear your daughter is doing much better. Poor thing!!

              Have a wonderful time with your husband and family!!

              Simone

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.