    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 14, 2009
      I'm sorry I'm so last minute in my reply - If you are still up for it, I'm happy to get together today - just let me know.

      Chris

      On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I can't believe I am doing this, but i can't make this one either. My husband is coming home on tuesday. I haven't seen him in 2 1/2 months and want to spend time with him on wednesday. Does anyone want to get together on monday?

      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 14, 2009
        I am in the er with my daughter, she has had a bad allergic reaction to something, I think it may be a new thyroid med. When she woke up Her lips and mouth were swollen and red, with difficulty breathing and racing heart.

        She is on an iv with benadryl and steroids. The swelling has gone down, but they want to move her upstairs and keep her over night for observation and to check her thyroid levels.

        So unfortunately I think I am out again.

        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 14, 2009
          Oh my!  I hope everything continues to improve.  And if there's something I can do to help, let me know.

          Happy Holidays to everyone!

          If Wednesday is a possibility for anyone else, please let me know - I'm still open at this point.

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 14, 2009
            Judy! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll be praying for her!!

            Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com
            http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

            Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

              Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 15, 2009

                  Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009

                • Joan B
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009

                    I am so glad that your daughter is ok.  I have been in Anaphylactic shock several times and it is a frightening experience; I now carry an epipen.

                     Joan B

[...]

                    Error! Filename not specified.

                    Error! Filename not specified.

                    Reminder from:

                    westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

                    Title:

                    West Loop SnB

                    Wednesday December 16, 2009

                    Time:

                    6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

                    Repeats:

                    This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

                    Next reminder:

                    The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                    Location:

                    Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

                    Notes:

                    Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 16, 2009
                      Judy, I'm really happy to hear your daughter is doing much better. Poor thing!!

                      Have a wonderful time with your husband and family!!

                      Simone

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Date: Wednesday December 16, 2009
                      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.