    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2009
      I had been meaning to drop a note, I feel like such a loser missing so many get togethers lately. Unfortunately i promised my sister we could go to LA Sardine before she leaves and tomorrow is $25 pre fix night and she leaves on wednesday, so i am out.

      On Nov 30, 2009, at 6:39 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      Anyone able to make it?

      Chris

      On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 6:13 PM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      Got a PTO meeting ladies. Sorry!!