    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
      Sorry, can't make this one.

      On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

      • Joan B
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009

          I still can’t see well enough.

           Joan B

          I'm still planning on going - see you there, Simone!

          On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

          Sorry, can't make this one.

          On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

          I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:11 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Error! Filename not specified.

          Reminder from:

          westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          West Loop SnB

          Wednesday November 18, 2009

          Time:

          6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

          Repeats:

          This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

          Location:

          Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

          Notes:

          Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.