    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
      I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
        Sorry, can't make this one.

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

          Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

        • Joan B
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009

            I still can’t see well enough.

             Joan B

            I'm still planning on going - see you there, Simone!

            On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

            Sorry, can't make this one.

            On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

            I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:11 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Wednesday November 18, 2009

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.