    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2009

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
        I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
          Sorry, can't make this one.

          Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

            Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

          • Joan B
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009

              I still can’t see well enough.

               Joan B

              I'm still planning on going - see you there, Simone!

              On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

              Sorry, can't make this one.

              On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

              I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:11 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

              Error! Filename not specified.

              Error! Filename not specified.

              Reminder from:

              westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              West Loop SnB

              Wednesday November 18, 2009

              Time:

              6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

              Repeats:

              This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

              Location:

              Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

              Notes:

              Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.