    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 16, 2009
      I can make it if anyone else can - see you next time, Judy!

      Chris

      On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I just realized I can't make the next meeting, because I am picking my sister up at the airport.

      next time?

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2009

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
          I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
            Sorry, can't make this one.

            Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

              Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

            • Joan B
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009

                I still can’t see well enough.

                 Joan B

                I'm still planning on going - see you there, Simone!

                On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

                Sorry, can't make this one.

                On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

                I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:11 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

                Error! Filename not specified.

                Error! Filename not specified.

                Reminder from:

                westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

                Title:

                West Loop SnB

                Wednesday November 18, 2009

                Time:

                6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

                Repeats:

                This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

                Location:

                Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

                Notes:

                Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.