    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009

      Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2009
        I just realized I can't make the next meeting, because I am picking my sister up at the airport.

        next time?

        Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 16, 2009
          I can make it if anyone else can - see you next time, Judy!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2009

            Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
              I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009
                Sorry, can't make this one.

                Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

                  Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009

                • Joan B
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 18, 2009

                    I still can’t see well enough.

                     Joan B

                    I'm still planning on going - see you there, Simone!

                    On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

                    Sorry, can't make this one.

                    On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

                    I will be there. Hope someone can join me.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Nov 17, 2009, at 6:11 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

                    Error! Filename not specified.

                    Error! Filename not specified.

                    Reminder from:

                    westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

                    Title:

                    West Loop SnB

                    Wednesday November 18, 2009

                    Time:

                    6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

                    Repeats:

                    This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

                    Location:

                    Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

                    Notes:

                    Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.