    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2009
      I've just had some stuff come up too :(

      I know this is last minute, but how about Wednesday?  It has been too long

      Christine

      On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      Sorry, I can't make this one.

      Paula

      On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 6:33 AM, Simone Widney <simone.widney@...> wrote:

      Parent Teacher Meeting. I'm out.
      -Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I think I am up for it.

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      Anyone planning on going?

      Christine

      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
          Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.