    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
      Parent Teacher Meeting. I'm out.
      -Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I think I am up for it.

      http://judyperez. blogspot. com
      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      Anyone planning on going?

      Christine

      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009

          Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009

            Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

              Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
                Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.