    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
      I think I am up for it.

      On Nov 1, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Christine Witkowski wrote:

      Anyone planning on going?

      Christine

      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
        Parent Teacher Meeting. I'm out.
        -Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        I think I am up for it.

        http://judyperez. blogspot. com
        http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

        Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009

            Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009

              Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                  Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
                  Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.