    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
      Anyone planning on going?

      Christine

      On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM, <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
        I think I am up for it.

        Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
          Parent Teacher Meeting. I'm out.
          -Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

          I think I am up for it.

          http://judyperez. blogspot. com
          http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

          Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

            Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009

              Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009

                Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                  Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                    Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
                    Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.