    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 27, 2009

      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
        Anyone planning on going?

        Christine

        Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
          I think I am up for it.

          Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
          Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
            Parent Teacher Meeting. I'm out.
            -Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Nov 1, 2009, at 10:05 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            I think I am up for it.

            http://judyperez. blogspot. com
            http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

            Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
            Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

              Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009

                Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009

                  Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                  Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                    Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                    Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.

                      Date: Tuesday November 3, 2009
                      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
                      Notes:  First Tuesday of the Month meeting.