Re: [westloopsnb] knitting

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
      Sorry, I was waiting to see how my foot is doing. Got a few stitches and trying to take it easeasy. Hope your daughter feels better soon!

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 21, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      since I haven't heard a peep from anyone and nina has come down with a cold, I will pass on tonight. See you next month.

      http://judyperez. blogspot. com
      http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com