knitting

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
      since I haven't heard a peep from anyone and nina has come down with a cold, I will pass on tonight. See you next month.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
        Sorry, I was waiting to see how my foot is doing. Got a few stitches and trying to take it easeasy. Hope your daughter feels better soon!

        Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        http://judyperez. blogspot. com
        http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com