Re: knitting event

  • chicagohissyfit
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi Judy - I'll be there. I had requested one of the ornaments, so
      happy that he was able to make one!
      Jonnell
      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      > stitching salon at the chicago tourism center month long exhibits
      and events
      > http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html
      >
      > ps is any one going to the coffee shop? my son made 2 origami
      ornaments for the gals
      > who wanted them. we will go if others are going to be there.
      >
      > judy

    • Priya
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
        I'll be there with a few girls from work. I'm looking forward to it!

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
          Hi Judy - I'll be there tonight also.  I had requested the other ornament for my sad tree.

          Paula