    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2009

      Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2009

        Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2009
          I think I can make it.

          On Oct 5, 2009, at 5:56 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

          Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2009
            I will be there!

            On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            I think I can make it.

            On Oct 5, 2009, at 5:56 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

            Date: Tuesday October 6, 2009

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2009
              I can make it also! I think we have a quorum.

              --
              Sent from my mobile device
            • Joan B.
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009

                I will have my cataract surgery on the 20th.  Hopefully, I will be able to knit again.

                 Joan B

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2009
                  OMG, I totally spaced! I remembered at 8pm

                  On Oct 5, 2009, at 8:58 PM, Paula Liss wrote:

[...]

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)