Re: Next Meeting

  • chicagohissyfit
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
      I'm planning to be there tomorrow at 6pm!
      Jonnell

      --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "mpannozzo73" <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > The next meeting will be this Wednesday 12/13 from 6-8pm. Our meetings
      > are on the second Wednesday of every month. A reminder will come out
      > the day before.
      >
      > I won't be able to make it this Wednesday but will see you guys in
      > January. Happy Holidays!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mary
      >
      > --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "pjshah1" <pjshah1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi!
      > >
      > > When will the group be meeting next at the West Gate Coffeehouse?

    • Amy Taylor
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2006
        Heh. I obviously didn't make it once again. I had my 37th week checkup that day & found out I've aready been dilating & effacing without even knowing it, and I was having a lot of prelabor signs/symptoms. No baby yet, but it's going to be soon, possibly before Xmas. (My guess is the middle of this week, but only the baby knows for sure, of course, right Judy?) At least we have finished the baby's room & completed the childbirth prep classes, breastfeeding education, and the birthing center tour, so now it's wait & see...

        -Amy

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 17, 2006
          Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Next Meeting Amy,

          it is good to hear from you. Usually dilating and stuff starts about two weeks before labor begins so it’s good to hear things are moving along the way they are supposed to. Do keep us posted on things. I’ll be thinking of you and sending positive energy for a good labor. Take care, Judy

          From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
          Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 07:03:20 -0800 (PST)
          To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: Next Meeting