    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
      Joan, sorry you have cataracts and have to have surgery. I must admit, you had me chuckling.

      I can't make tonight either. I got up, showered, dressed with full hair and makeup. Turns out, it was 3:00 am - not 5:00 am. I went ahead and went into the office as I wasn't going back to sleep. Must. Crash. Hard.

      Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Sep 15, 2009, at 8:09 PM, "Joan B." <joanhb@...> wrote:

      I am so embarrassed as I would love to be part of this group.  On top of recovering from the CTA accident, I now know why I been making so many mistakes trying to knit something simple.  I have to have cataract surgery.  Maybe in November, I will be able to attend.

       Joan B

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009

        You’re as crazy as I.  The other night I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3:45 am; worked at my computer wide awake and crashed after breakfast!  And I really have had to take rip several rows of stockinet!!  It’s hell getting old.

         Joan B

        On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

[...]

        Messages in this topic (6) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
          Good luck with the surgery, Joan!

          See everyone in October,
          Chris