    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

      Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

    • Joan B.
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

        I am so embarrassed as I would love to be part of this group.  On top of recovering from the CTA accident, I now know why I been making so many mistakes trying to knit something simple.  I have to have cataract surgery.  Maybe in November, I will be able to attend.

         Joan B

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
          Joan, sorry you have cataracts and have to have surgery. I must admit, you had me chuckling.

          I can't make tonight either. I got up, showered, dressed with full hair and makeup. Turns out, it was 3:00 am - not 5:00 am. I went ahead and went into the office as I wasn't going back to sleep. Must. Crash. Hard.

          Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          http://judyperez. blogspot. com

          http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009

              You’re as crazy as I.  The other night I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3:45 am; worked at my computer wide awake and crashed after breakfast!  And I really have had to take rip several rows of stockinet!!  It’s hell getting old.

               Joan B

[...]

              Messages in this topic (6) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
                Good luck with the surgery, Joan!

                See everyone in October,
                Chris