    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009
      And I can finally make a meeting again... sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a few weeks, everything's been pretty crazy.  Anyone else able to make it?

      Have fun in St Louis, Judy!

      Chris

      On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

      I will miss the next meeting, because I am flying to St. louis in the following morning to teach.

      see ya'll in October,

      Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

        Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

          Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

        • Joan B.
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

            I am so embarrassed as I would love to be part of this group.  On top of recovering from the CTA accident, I now know why I been making so many mistakes trying to knit something simple.  I have to have cataract surgery.  Maybe in November, I will be able to attend.

             Joan B

            And I can finally make a meeting again... sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a few weeks, everything's been pretty crazy.  Anyone else able to make it?

            Have fun in St Louis, Judy!

            Chris

            On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

            I will miss the next meeting, because I am flying to St. louis in the following morning to teach.

            see ya'll in October,

            On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:56 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Error! Filename not specified.

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Wednesday September 16, 2009

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

            Next reminder:

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
              Joan, sorry you have cataracts and have to have surgery. I must admit, you had me chuckling.

              I can't make tonight either. I got up, showered, dressed with full hair and makeup. Turns out, it was 3:00 am - not 5:00 am. I went ahead and went into the office as I wasn't going back to sleep. Must. Crash. Hard.

              Simone

              Sent from my iPhone

              http://judyperez. blogspot. com

              http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009

                  You’re as crazy as I.  The other night I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3:45 am; worked at my computer wide awake and crashed after breakfast!  And I really have had to take rip several rows of stockinet!!  It’s hell getting old.

                   Joan B

[...]

                  Messages in this topic (6) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
                    Good luck with the surgery, Joan!

                    See everyone in October,
                    Chris