knitting event

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
      stitching salon at the chicago tourism center month long exhibits and events
      http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html

      ps is any one going to the coffee shop? my son made 2 origami ornaments for the gals
      who wanted them. we will go if others are going to be there.

      judy
    • chicagohissyfit
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
        Hi Judy - I'll be there. I had requested one of the ornaments, so
        happy that he was able to make one!
        Jonnell
        --- In westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com, "Judy Perez" <judy.perez@...> wrote:

        > stitching salon at the chicago tourism center month long exhibits
        and events
        > http://www.winterdelights.com/handmadeArts/index.html
        >
        > ps is any one going to the coffee shop? my son made 2 origami
        ornaments for the gals
        > who wanted them. we will go if others are going to be there.
        >
        > judy

      • Priya
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
          I'll be there with a few girls from work. I'm looking forward to it!

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 13, 2006
            Hi Judy - I'll be there tonight also.  I had requested the other ornament for my sad tree.

            Paula