    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 9, 2009

      Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 9, 2009
        I will miss the next meeting, because I am flying to St. louis in the following morning to teach.

        see ya'll in October,

        Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009
          And I can finally make a meeting again... sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a few weeks, everything's been pretty crazy.  Anyone else able to make it?

          Have fun in St Louis, Judy!

          Chris

          Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

            Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

              Date: Wednesday September 16, 2009

            • Joan B.
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 15, 2009

                I am so embarrassed as I would love to be part of this group.  On top of recovering from the CTA accident, I now know why I been making so many mistakes trying to knit something simple.  I have to have cataract surgery.  Maybe in November, I will be able to attend.

                 Joan B

                And I can finally make a meeting again... sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a few weeks, everything's been pretty crazy.  Anyone else able to make it?

                Have fun in St Louis, Judy!

                Chris

                On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:11 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@...> wrote:

                I will miss the next meeting, because I am flying to St. louis in the following morning to teach.

                see ya'll in October,

                On Sep 9, 2009, at 5:56 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                Error! Filename not specified.

                Error! Filename not specified.

                Reminder from:

                westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

                Title:

                West Loop SnB

                Wednesday September 16, 2009

                Time:

                6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

                Repeats:

                This event repeats every month on the third Wednesday.

                Next reminder:

                The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

                Location:

                Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

                Notes:

                Third Wednesday of the Month meeting.

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
                  Joan, sorry you have cataracts and have to have surgery. I must admit, you had me chuckling.

                  I can't make tonight either. I got up, showered, dressed with full hair and makeup. Turns out, it was 3:00 am - not 5:00 am. I went ahead and went into the office as I wasn't going back to sleep. Must. Crash. Hard.

                  Simone

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  http://judyperez. blogspot. com

                  http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009

                      You’re as crazy as I.  The other night I couldn’t sleep and got up at 3:45 am; worked at my computer wide awake and crashed after breakfast!  And I really have had to take rip several rows of stockinet!!  It’s hell getting old.

                       Joan B

[...]

                      Messages in this topic (6) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 16, 2009
                        Good luck with the surgery, Joan!

                        See everyone in October,
                        Chris