    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
      I can make it. It would be great to see you Paula, it's been ages.

      On Aug 31, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Paula Liss wrote:

      Anyone else plan on attending?  If not, we can cancel.

      On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 8:29 AM, Joan B. <joanhb@...> wrote:

      I am taking a 4 unit Spanish class that is taking away my knitting time.

      Joan

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

        Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
          Sounds good - see ya tonight. I'm coming from work and will probably
          arrive and leave a few minutes early.

          --
          Sent from my mobile device