    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29, 2009
      I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

      -Simone

      Sent from my iPhone

      Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

    • Joan B.
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30, 2009

        I am taking a 4 unit Spanish class that is taking away my knitting time.

        Joan

        I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

        -Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 25, 2009, at 5:57 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

        Reminder from:

        westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

        Title:

        West Loop SnB

        Tuesday September 1, 2009

        Time:

        6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

        Repeats:

        This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.

        Next reminder:

        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

        Location:

        Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

        Notes:

        First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
          Anyone else plan on attending?  If not, we can cancel.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

              Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
                Sounds good - see ya tonight. I'm coming from work and will probably
                arrive and leave a few minutes early.

                --
                Sent from my mobile device