    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2009
      We were at Cafe Ciao! a month ago for the SnB. There is a nice little corner nook by the windows to sit and knit. They are still okay with us meeting. I plan to be there.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 26, 2009, at 10:49 AM, Paula Liss <p.a.liss@...> wrote:

      I would really like to make this meeting on 9/1 if anyone else is on board!

      What's the deal with Cafe Ciao?  Has anyone walked by?  It looked a little "formal" after the remodeling.  Maybe I could give her a call to see if she's still cool with us lounging around with our yarn.

      Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 29, 2009
        I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

        -Simone

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

      • Joan B.
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 30, 2009

          I am taking a 4 unit Spanish class that is taking away my knitting time.

          Joan

          I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

          -Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 25, 2009, at 5:57 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

          Reminder from:

          westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

          Title:

          West Loop SnB

          Tuesday September 1, 2009

          Time:

          6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

          Repeats:

          This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.

          Next reminder:

          The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

          Location:

          Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

          Notes:

          First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
            Anyone else plan on attending?  If not, we can cancel.

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

                Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
                  Sounds good - see ya tonight. I'm coming from work and will probably
                  arrive and leave a few minutes early.

                  --
                  Sent from my mobile device