    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2009
      I would really like to make this meeting on 9/1 if anyone else is on board!

      What's the deal with Cafe Ciao?  Has anyone walked by?  It looked a little "formal" after the remodeling.  Maybe I could give her a call to see if she's still cool with us lounging around with our yarn.

      Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2009
        We were at Cafe Ciao! a month ago for the SnB. There is a nice little corner nook by the windows to sit and knit. They are still okay with us meeting. I plan to be there.

        Sent from my iPhone

        Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29, 2009
          I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

          -Simone

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

        • Joan B.
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 30, 2009

            I am taking a 4 unit Spanish class that is taking away my knitting time.

            Joan

            I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

            -Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 25, 2009, at 5:57 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

            Reminder from:

            westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

            Title:

            West Loop SnB

            Tuesday September 1, 2009

            Time:

            6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

            Repeats:

            This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.

            Next reminder:

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

            Location:

            Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

            Notes:

            First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
              Anyone else plan on attending?  If not, we can cancel.

                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

                  Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 1 8:24 AM
                    Sounds good - see ya tonight. I'm coming from work and will probably
                    arrive and leave a few minutes early.

                    --
                    Sent from my mobile device