    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 25, 2009

      Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 26, 2009
        I would really like to make this meeting on 9/1 if anyone else is on board!

        What's the deal with Cafe Ciao?  Has anyone walked by?  It looked a little "formal" after the remodeling.  Maybe I could give her a call to see if she's still cool with us lounging around with our yarn.

        Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 26, 2009
          We were at Cafe Ciao! a month ago for the SnB. There is a nice little corner nook by the windows to sit and knit. They are still okay with us meeting. I plan to be there.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 29, 2009
            I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

            -Simone

            Sent from my iPhone

            Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

          • Joan B.
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 30, 2009

              I am taking a 4 unit Spanish class that is taking away my knitting time.

              Joan

              I'm not going to be able to SnB this week afterall. Got a call and now we have a meeting we have to attend.

              -Simone

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 25, 2009, at 5:57 PM, westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com  wrote:

              Reminder from:

              westloopsnb Yahoo! Group

              Title:

              West Loop SnB

              Tuesday September 1, 2009

              Time:

              6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

              Repeats:

              This event repeats every month on the first Tuesday.

              Next reminder:

              The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

              Location:

              Cafe Ciao (939 W. Madison Street)

              Notes:

              First Tuesday of the Month meeting.

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
                Anyone else plan on attending?  If not, we can cancel.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

                    Date: Tuesday September 1, 2009

                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 1 8:24 AM
                      Sounds good - see ya tonight. I'm coming from work and will probably
                      arrive and leave a few minutes early.

                      --
                      Sent from my mobile device