July Meeting

  • mpannozzo73
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2006
      We are going to cancel July's meeting since the first Tuesday lands on
      4th of July. Hope to see you all in August!

      Mary

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30 4:00 PM
          Hello All,

          I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
          Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
          seeing you guys in September.

          Have fun!

          Mary
        • Laura Jagger
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31 6:53 AM
            By the way...thanks for the invite to the group...I am glad I could
            join. I have a work meeting until 7:30 so I can't make this
            month...but already have it on the calendar for next month. See you
            guys then!

            Laura
          • Amy Taylor

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
                Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting I’ll be there,

                judy

                From: Amy Taylor <gljfan@...>
                Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
                To: westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting

                I'll be there, assuming other people will be there. :)
                -Amy T

                mpannozzo73 <mpannozzo73@...> wrote:

                Hello All,

                 I hope everyone can make it to our August knitting meeting this
                 Tuesday 8/1. Unfortunatley, I can't make it but looking forward to
                 seeing you guys in September.

                 Have fun!

                 Mary

                Do you Yahoo!?
                 Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>

              • Megan Jones
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006

                  Hi All!

                  I hope you had a good meeting tonight – sorry I couldn’t be there!  I am in Sedona right now finalizing a lot of the wedding arrangements, coming straight from San Francisco where we finally signed a lease on an apartment.  Once we get back in Chicago tomorrow it will be all about packing and getting the move set – it would have been nice to sit, knit & relax with all of you this evening to get a bit of a break from it all!

                  Megan

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2006
                    Re: [westloopsnb] Re: August Meeting Your ears must have been burning, we were thinking of you and all that you have to do right now. Good luck with it all take care, my moving advice is write everything that is inside on the outside of every box.
                    judy

                    From: "Megan Jones" <meganannjones@...>
                    Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:56:24 -0700
                    To: <westloopsnb@yahoogroups.com>

                     Everyone is raving about the  all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>