tonight

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009
      It just occurred to me we are supposed to get together tonight. I am
      leaving for CA in two days and am way behind on stuff, so i will have
      to bow out. I will see you in August!

      judy

      http://judyperez.blogspot.com
      http://paintedthreadsprojects.blogspot.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009
          Sorry I didn't make it last time. I just couldn't make it all happen as I wanted to.

          Cafe Ciao has reopened.  I was thinking we were meeting next Wednesday so I don't have child care setup for tonight. Which sucks, because I have a blanket due on Saturday.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Judy Perez <judy.perez@comcast. net> wrote:

          It just occurred to me we are supposed to get together tonight. I am
          leaving for CA in two days and am way behind on stuff, so i will have
          to bow out. I will see you in August!

          judy

          http://judyperez. blogspot. com
          http://paintedthrea dsprojects. blogspot. com

        • Joan B.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009

            My hand has still not recovered so no knitting for me.

             Joan B

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 15, 2009
              Sorry for the late reply - I'm still at work and have some errands I need to do - so much for leaving early to get them done before hand.  I didn't even realize what time it was!

              Maybe next week?
              Chris